Friday, December 17, 2010

ACCOMMODATION

ACCOMMODATION - to change the refractive power eye, ensuring its ability to clearly see objects at different distances. Physiological mechanism of accommodation lies in the fact that the reduction of eye ciliary muscle fibers are relaxed ciliary girdle with which the lens is attached to the ciliary body. This decreases the tension of the bag the lens, and it is thanks to its elastic properties becomes more convex. 


Relaxation of ciliary muscle leads to a thickening of the lens. Innervation of the ciliary muscle by oculomotor and sympathetic nerves. Accommodation of the eye is possible within the limited and the nearest future (most distant) point of clear vision. First determined by the smallest distance at which you can read the fine print, the second - the greatest distance at which clearly visible object in the absence of accommodation. The increase in refractive power of the optical system of an eye, achieved a maximum voltage of accommodation, call it a volume or force. The volume of accommodation decreases with age due to reduced elasticity of the lens.

Under the spasm of accommodation to understand it more or less long-term stress, continued and after your eyes have stopped to fix a close thing. Thus, the spasm manifested increased refraction of the eye and usually occurs in young people with high visual load, eye trauma, disruption of innervation of ciliary muscle, under the influence of certain drugs (eg, pilocarpine).

Central paralysis of accommodation due to the defeat of the nucleus of the oculomotor nerve due to various intoxications and infections (syphilis, encephalitis, influenza, etc.) or the oculomotor nerve trauma, tumors, meningitis, etc., flaccid paralysis of accommodation occur when bruised eyes, ingestion or instillation in the conjunctival sac of drugs atropine. Paralysis and paresis of accommodation are characterized by inability to distinguish the fine print at close range. Paresis of accommodation is sometimes observed distortion of the shape and size of visible objects.

For the treatment of spastic paralysis of accommodation and eye refer patients to an ophthalmologist.

1 comment:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,HPV,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lun,Fribroid,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete